In this the second of the “Quick Hit” series of videos, I deal with a question I receive often in the comments section or private message to me. “What do I do about gastronomic ailments, like Constipation or Diarrhea?” This might be a TMI (Too Much Information) episode.
For Constipation, I recommend:
1. Adding ground flax meal into your diet in things like salad or other items (like mock danishes)
2. Consider Psyllium husks in form of capsules or powder (1-2 TBS per day). Note: Remember to get the SF powder if you go that route.
3. Consider restrict dairy/cheese intake
4. Get your water in each day (more than 64 oz)
Diarrhea is often a temporary occurrence on the diet due to the wastes being removed. If it occurs longer term:
* some have recommended increasing your cheese and dairy consumption
* Increase fiber intake
For more information: