I am inviting all of you into my kitchen to follow along with me as I bake a delicious flourless chocolate chip cookie recipe!
I am leaving the recipe below (let me know what you think!)
– 1 cup almond butter
– 1/4 cup agave
– 1 egg
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 cup dairy-free and gluten-free chocolate chips
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees
– Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Whisk almond butter, honey, egg, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; fold in chocolate chips. Drop batter, about 2 tablespoons per cookie, onto the prepared baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart.
– Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to crisp, 10 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing.
Shot in NYC, USA
Directed by: Scott Surman