Dealing with morning sickness can be very stressful and demoralizing! Being pregnant should be an exciting time of your life. Not a time you dread. It is also important to remember that pregnancy nausea is a normal part of most women’s pregnancy. But there are ways of coping with it.
Here are 5 fantastic tips to help you deal with your morning sickness…
- Try and eat small portions of food frequently through out the day rather than having your traditional three big meals. This will help you feel less queasy!
- Make sure you don’t have too many strong bad smelling scents around you. Your nose becomes quite hyper sensitive during pregnancy due to high levels of estrogen in your body. Try getting plenty of fresh air around you to stop feeling nauseous;
- Have plenty of rest and don’t over work yourself. Your doing the work for two don’t forget and your body needs extra time to relax. By pushing yourself to hard you may become dehydrated which in turn can lead you to feeling quite sick;
- Drink plenty of water between meals to keep you hydrated. Dehydration can lead to nausea;
- Add some ginger to your diet. Ginger is one of nature’s gifts to ladies who suffer from morning sickness! Its anti emetic qualities are priceless…
Hopefully these small tips will help you deal with your pregnancy nausea in a helpful and less distressing way. But if you are still struggling with nausea there are other safe and natural remedies out there that can help you.