This is a budget dish, that is keto-friendly and SUPER TASTY.
4 5-oz. Cans Tuna (Drained)
6 Large Eggs
16 oz. Shredded Cheese
1 Stick (1/2 cup) Butter
1 3-oz bag Pork Skins (Crushed)
1 10-12 oz. Bag Frozen Broccoli
1 Cup Sour Cream
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. Pepper
2 Tsp. Salt
1 Tsp. Paprika
1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
1 Tsp. Dry Ranch Mix
1. Spread broccoli over bottom of 13×9 pan.
2. Crumble tuna evenly over broccoli.
3. Crack 6 eggs in large bowl. Whisk well.
4. Stir in seasonings.
5. Mix in sour cream.
6. Mix in mayonnaise.
7. Pour mixture over tuna & broccoli.
8. Crumble pork skins over top.
9. Pour melted butter over top.
10. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until brown.
11. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
I’m Nic (theketolifter), a 33 year old aspiring powerlifter based out of Augusta, GA. I’m an IT professional by day, a Personal Trainer in the evening, and powerlifter/YouTuber at night.
Join me on Social Media: