We’re busy people. Try out this set it and forget it meal!
Learn how to make a low carb crockpot chili!
1 lb ground italian sausage, cooked
4 green bell peppers, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
4 large jalapenos, chopped
3 10 oz cans original flavored rotel
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp chili powder
1 ½ tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground pepper
1 6oz can tomato paste
1. Brown the ground sausage and drain the grease.
2. Put the cooked sausage into the crockpot.
3. Add in the rotel, bell peppers, onion, jalapenos, and all seasonings into the crockpot. Leave out the tomato paste.
4. Stir everything together and set your crockpot on low for about 6-8 hours.
5. Add in the tomato paste about 30 minutes before the chili is done and then place the lid back on the crockpot.
6. After the 30 minutes are up, you’ll serve and add your favorite toppings. (cheese, sour cream, etc)
Go Ahead- Stalk Us!
Tweets by BestEasyRecipe
Subscribe For More Videos!