http://tinyurl.com/nevertoeat Foods That Are Causing You To GAIN More Body Fat. Check Out The Best Paleo Diet Cookbook http://amzn.to/2aej9wk
How to Reverse Diabetes http://tinyurl.com/naturalremedydiabetes
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/alessyashealthyrecipes
Paleo Diet Recipes – Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy Recipe
1 ¼ Ib – boneless skinless chicken breasts
¼ tsp – chili flakes
½ tsp – onion powder
½ tsp – garlic powder
¼ tsp – celery seeds
¼ tsp – dried thyme
¼ tsp – pepper
¼ tsp – salt
3 tbsp – arrowroot flour
1 ½ cup – homemade chicken stock
1 cup – water
2 tbsp – olive oil
1. Season the chicken breast with a pinch of salt, chili flakes, olive oil and keep in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl add arrowroot flour, garlic powder, onion powder, celery seeds, thyme, pepper and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Mix well.
3. In a slow cooker place the stock, add the arrowroot mixture and water.
4. Whisk until combine.
5. Remove chicken breast from the refrigerator and place them into the mixture (no need to brown or pre-cook).
6. Cover with a lid and cook on low for 8 hours.
7. Serve warm with your favorite side dishes.
Why is the Paleo Diet getting popular?
A paleo diet means consuming foods believed to be similar to what our great ancestors might have eaten during their time. During Paleolithic era, they just hunt and gather for their food. They enjoy eating real food which is nutrient dense and nourishing.
When farming started, humans have started to change their diet by eating modern food such as wheat, rice and sugar. Processed and preserved food products brought people more convenience and much easier life and health problems as well.
Now we are talking about going back to basics. With paleo diet we can still enjoy similar food which is much healthier and help us to stay in shape. Paleo diet recipes that includes fish, meat, vege, fruits, nuts, seeds and plain water. Paleo diet is getting popular nowadays because it also helps to lose weight naturally.